These are my shared links for May 12th through May 13th:
- Nuke the Gulf oil leak? – When all you have is a hammer (and sickle)…
- CIA releases Pentagon docs on MK-ULTRA origins, secret LSD tests – MK-ULTRA should be used to market skateboards or something.
- Report: Go ahead, quit Facebook, but they'll retain and data mine your info – Be warned – all your information on Facebook will be in their hands…forever. Quite possibly.
- Video: Octopus kills shark – This is why Giant Pacific Octopodes are the MOST AWESOME OCTOS EVER!!!!!!!oneONEELEVENTY!
- Tape of John Lennon's Jesus comments to be auctioned next month – Bigger than Jesus.
- A geeked-out spice rack – I need a better spice solution.
- How Did You Find Me Here? – A Facebook alternative?
- The Decapitated Obese: A Small Sampling – I've noticed this for years. I'm really bothered by crowd shots of overweight/obese people cutting off their heads, obvs. used without the permission of the people pictured. It's dehumanizing.