These are my shared links for May 7th through May 8th:
- Today in Great Opening Sentences; or, Happy Birthday, Pill! – awesome.
- Don't Forget About Nashville – Tennessee has a big clean-up ahead. Very sad.
- A night in Times Square, 1910 – The last time I was in Times Square I was shocked at how it had become bigger and brighter than before.
- Seattle U Professor Denied Job Over Sexual Orientation –
- This Does Not Bode Well for Body Scanners and Privacy – Then again, maybe we'll get over this idea that naked = sexy. Seriously, human bodies are mostly just "meh."