These are my links for May 4th through May 5th:
- Six reasons to hate Facebook's new anti-privacy system, "Connections" – Another reason to opt-out of Facebook. If you don't have a Facebook account, don't get one.
- Corey Haim… – This is still sad, but it's also good to know that drugs didn't kill him.
- Six reasons to hate Facebook's new anti-privacy system, "Connections" –
- Happy 50th Birthday, the Pill – I have mixed feelings on the use of hormones in contraception (mostly due to the fact that they aren't a good option for some women, as myself, and many others who don't realize the possible danger), however, I believe strongly in family planning and options being available for women to do what's right for them, on their own terms.
- Happy 50th Birthday, the Pill –